FVL LAG are delighted to announce the first awards with their Community Led Visitor Management Enabler Fund and the Staffing Resource Fund, which formed part of their Rural Communities Testing Change bid which was successful in attracting funds to the area from the Scottish Government.
Announcing the awards, Chair of the LAG Douglas Johnston said they had been blown away with the level of interest and the quality of applications that had been submitted.
1. Balquhidder Lochearnhead and Strathyre Trust for detailed plans for the Strathyre Broch Field site
2. Alva Development Trust for works to re-open the public toilets at Cochrane Park
3. Callander Development Trust for a project manager to oversee the building of a footbridge at Leny Falls
4. Brig O'Turk Trust for works to open the toilets at the Old Trossachs School Visitor Centre
5. Strathfillan Community Development Trust for a feasibility study into the construction of a Changing Place in Tyndrum
6. Bike Trossachs for a Project Officer to develop their Gravelfoyle project
7. Strathard Development Trust for a Development Officer to explore the feasibility of projects emerging from the Strathard Framework
8. Killin and Ardeonaig Trust for a Feasibility Study into the Active Travel and Mountain Bike trails around Killin
9. Strathfillan Community Development Trust for a Project Officer to develop their Bike Skills Park
10. Balquhidder Lochearnhead and Strathyre Trust for an Events Manager for their Strathyre Spring Festival