The Scottish Government have launched a new Community Led Local Development programme of funding to replace the LEADER programme for 9 months as an interim measure until there is greater clarity about what will happen beyond April 2023.
Details are still to be finalised, but FVL LAG are preparing themselves to make their bid for the Forth Valley and Loch Lomond area as soon as the programme is open.
More details to come soon but we plan to frame our bid around the 5 themes identified in our consultation work last year:
1. Creating Resilient and Smart Communities
2. Investing in Sustainable Economic Actions.
3. Preparing Climate Actions.
4. Fostering Partnership Working.
5. Social Inclusion and Addressing Inequalities.
Applications will be invited for both capital and revenue projects,